No, not Access Control Lists, Anterior Cruciate Ligaments. I know this because: I am now $1,000 poorer than I was this time last week, and In a related note, Java tore an ACL last week sometime and required surgery to fix it. First of all, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mike Bagley [...]
Tagsamusement apple audio aux burro car cary class consortium disney diy drpepper funny hack hijinks input iphone ipod irony java laptop limerick linux organizer ouch perl pets photography power radio radioshark signs sql stereo surgery techsupport timeshift todayilearned travel unix vet windows work wtf xbox
What I'm Doing...
- The "Hokey Pokey" is neither hokey nor pokey. Discuss amongst yourselves. 2012-06-14
- Awesome: We'll Pay You for Photos of Mark Zuckerberg http://t.co/Trirbs9s via @zite 2012-06-08
- @jhibbets @kmcurry We met tonight to plan. Good greenway things are in progress! in reply to jhibbets 2012-06-07
- @kmcurry I should ask @jhibbets about forwarding my check directly to Apple. I bet he won't approve! in reply to kmcurry 2012-06-07
- @cityfabric Thanks for talking to me after our @citycampral QR presentation; interested to learn about your signmaking process. #ccral 2012-06-07
- More updates...
- JD on Add a dashboard jack for your car stereo’s rear aux input
- Anonymous on Add a dashboard jack for your car stereo’s rear aux input
- Patrick on Add a dashboard jack for your car stereo’s rear aux input
- Stacey Hixton on Add a dashboard jack for your car stereo’s rear aux input
- Jinal on Add a dashboard jack for your car stereo’s rear aux input